We’re sorry to hear this. We advise you to reprint your ticket and arrive at the event as early as possible (with ID) as tickets are only valid for a single entry and you can still gain entry to the event if the stolen/lost ticket hasn’t been used.
Articles in this section
- I have paid for my tickets but have not receive a confirmation. What should I do?
- I am having trouble downloading my ticket from the confirmation email. What should I do?
- The transaction was denied. What should I do?
- I can't attend the event anymore. Can I give my ticket to somebody else?
- What do I do if my ticket is lost or stolen?
- Is it possible to buy tickets by phone or email?